My Top Ten Easter Decor, Inspirations & Gift Ideas ….Delightful Animal & Flower Things for Spring Time & Easter
1. Coral & Tusk Easter Linens
Basically any sweet embroidered Vignette from Brooklyn Based Coral & Tusk.
2. A wool felted Easter Egg made by Natalia, Life & Wool
3. A Wood Bunny by Aarika
4. I need a note book to write down all my spring thoughts.
5. Rabbit Washi Tape for Easter
From Pokeman Gardens
6. And some super cute watercolors, with case decoration by Natalie Lété
These are incidentally for children supposedly, but I don’t mind.
7. Whimsical Japanese cotton fabric for small sewing projects
From Nanagracy, Etsy
8. This squirrel cutting board by Natalie Lété
9. These Gold Leaf Eggs
Angie’s site is very pretty, & she gives a very nice tutorial as well for these gilt eggs, & many other stylish ideas
And last but not least, this delicious idea that someone obviously needs to make right now. + Vegan Raw Peanut Butter Eggs dipped in Chocolate. YES. And if I can turn you onto Kayle’s site, The Kitchen McCabe, deed well done, even if you just had 6000 calories because of me. xxoooo
Bonus + Did you see the sweet bunny plate as my featured image? So lovely and by Joëlle Wehkamp, Studio Sjoe, I love everything she makes…..like these amazing creations for Rice DK!